You’ll see lots of Bibles in our Sunday School, which is open to all young people up to the age of 20. It’s a place where they can learn about their relationship to a loving God. They study some of the Bible’s most important teachings, including the Ten Commandments, the Beatitudes, and the Lord’s Prayer from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. We use the King James Version, along with more modern and contemporary versions.
Often the class explores ideas or themes found in the Weekly Bible Lesson used in our church service. An edition just for young people is available at MyBibleLesson.com.
The Christian Science textbook, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy, helps children understand the spiritual truths behind the familiar events found throughout the Bible.
Our loving and faithful teachers help students recognize their innate goodness and close relationship with God, while learning the Bible’s rich spiritual lessons (and how to apply them to their young lives).
We would love to share this precious hour of vital spiritual activity with you. Join us any Sunday morning. We look forward to greeting you.
Sunday School at a glance
- Convenes Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Welcomes everyone up to the age of 20
- Promotes spiritual growth by helping students become familiar with and better understand the Bible, and develop an understanding of Jesus’ healing works
- Encourages and supports healing – and learning how to heal
- Provides child care for those too young for Sunday School classes